A healthy and tasty dish.
- 300 g shredded carrot
- 200 g shredded daikon radish
- 40g toasted (or blended) sesame oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp brown or black mustard seeds
- 100 g fresh coriander
- lemon juice
- sea salt
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the seeds and allow to pop for 1 minute. Place the carrot and daikon in a large bowl. Add a pinch of salt and the seeds, and fresh coriander.
- Toss well. Season with lemon juice to taste and salt if needed.
More by Lorraine Fitzmaurice:
- Vegetable and Tofu Kebabs with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Muffuletta Sandwich
- Halloumi and baby potato skewers