A very simple but very tasty dish that will go down well at the heart of any Christmas feast.
- 6-8 potatoes (peeled and mashed)
- 2 egg yolks
- salt and pepper
- chopped parsley
- This is a very simple but tasty potato dish to use for a Christmas lunch. Very simply, to start you just peel, boil and mash the potatoes.
- Allow the potatoes to cool slightly and then mix in the egg yolks and the chopped parsley.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag (if the mixture is not soft enough to pipe successfully mix in a little heated milk to correct the consistency)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F/Gas 6).
- Pipe the potatoes into a beehive shape onto a greased or lined baking tray.
- Brush with a little egg wash and either bake for 12-15 minutes or refrigerate until required.
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Saturday Brunch: Crêpes Suzette with Strawberries
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: Just Add Milk!
- Strawberry and Banana Iced Lolly Pops