A nice, light dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 30 g caster sugar
- 300 g raspberries
- 300 g blueberries
- 300 g strawberries
- 1 lemon juice
- for the sabayon sauce:
- 5 egg yolks
- 110 ml white wine
- 40 g caster sugar
- Cut large pieces of fruit in half put in a bowl.
- Put the lemon juice over, add sugar, toss slightly so the sugar and lemon juice are covering the fruit.
- Sabayon: whisk all the ingredients in a bowl over a pan of boiling water until it has fully expanded. It will take 15 min.
- Take the fruit out of the fridge. Divide the fruit and extra juice onto heatproof plates. Top with sabayon. Sprinkle of caster sugar.
- Put under the oven/grill for 2 minutes or less.