A zingy starter or tasty vegetarian option
- 1 ciabatta
- 4 large flat mushrooms
- 100 g teleggio (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbls chopped flat parsley
- 1 tbls picked thyme leaves
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 spring onion (finely sliced)
- good virgin olive oil
- Slice the ciabatta, rub with some chopped garlic, drizzle with olive oil and bake until golden at 180°C.
- Meanwhile place the mushrooms on a baking tray stalks removed and top with remaining garlic, spring onions, parsley and thyme leaves then top that with the sliced Teleggio, season and bake for 10-15minutes until the mushrooms are cooked through.
- Place a hot mushroom on top of each slice of bread and serve.
More by Oliver Dunne:
- Who are ya' Coddle-in'? St Patrick('s Day dins)
- Ardsallagh Goat's Cheese and Beetroot Compote
- Pan Fried Plaice with Peas, Horseradish and Smoked Bacon