This is the perfect accompaniment to some goats cheese grilled on top of a slice of thick toast, with some Beetroot and lentil vinaigrette.
- 6-8 tomatoes
- olive oil
- few cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
- few sprigs thyme
- salt and pepper
- drizzle balsamic
- squeeze agave syrup or pinch of sugar
- Slice the tomatoes in half. Drizzle with the olive oil and top with the rest of the ingredients before roasting in the oven at 180°C for about 30 minutes (until charred).
- Baste with the oil during cooking. Cool slightly and serve with mixed leaves and a vinaigrette. Why not try my Beetroot and Lentil vinaigrette, which you'll also find on this site.
More by Domini Kemp:
- Rhubarb Clafoutis: Domini Kemp, Today show
- Fish Goujons the Domini Kemp way on Today
- Domini Kemp's Irish Stew