A simple and tasty treat that can be flavoured to taste.
- 400 g flour
- 200 g cornflour
- 400 g butter
- 200 g caster sugar
- either zest of one lemon or zest of one orange depending on choice
- (make it chocolate by adding 50g of chocolate chips)
- Add all of the (relevant) ingredients together in a mixing bowl and mix until all ingredients have come together.
- Roll out and cut into rounds or fingers
- Put on a baking sheet and chill for 20 minutes.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until pale golden.
- Cool on a wire rack.