Ratatouille is as healthy as it is hearty. This recipe is a traditional ratatouille, if you're feeling creative use it as a base and add your own choice of vegetables for variety.
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 1 aubergine
- 1 courgette
- 1 red pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 tin of plum tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- fresh basil or rosemary (chopped)
- Slice the aubergine, courgette, pepper into wedges. Place vegetables,
- garlic and tomatoes in a roasting dish, season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a pre-heated oven at 170°C for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- If using rosemary add to the dish when roasting but if using basil add just before serving.
More by Richard Corrigan:
- Butter Poached Smoked Haddock with a German Potato Salad
- Roasted Corn on the Cob
- Rump Burger with Foccacia Bread and Chunky Chips