Classic Spanish tapas dish.
- 2 large maris piper potatoes (diced)
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 splashes tabasco
- 1 tsp chopped thyme
- 1 small tin chopped tomatoes
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 20 ml virgin olive oil
- Heat a saucepan and add some olive oil, onion, garlic and cook until soft.
- Add the tomatoes, paprika and thyme and reduce until a thick consistency.
- Fry the potatoes in oil until crispy and toss into the tomato mixture.
- Serve with the mayonnaise mixed with the olive oil and 1 clove of crushed garlic.
More by Oliver Dunne:
- Who are ya' Coddle-in'? St Patrick('s Day dins)
- Ardsallagh Goat's Cheese and Beetroot Compote
- Pan Fried Plaice with Peas, Horseradish and Smoked Bacon