A healthy dish from Dr Eva Orsmond.
- 5 ml olive oil
- 150 g onion (cut in half rings)
- 150 g carrot (cut in very thin strips or use a slicer)
- ½ vegetable stock (organic) melted in 150ml boiling water from kettle
- 15 ml soy sauce
- 5 ml medium curry powder
- 5 ml low calorie sweetener
- 30 ml serving of light soft cheese (like philadelphia)
- 50 ml milk
- 125 g (frozen) large cooked and peeled king prawns
- 125 g ready in 3 minutes fine egg noodles
- Heat oil in non stick pan and add cut onions and thin carrot strips.
- Add vegetable stock melted in boiling water and let simmer under lid for 10mins.
- In a separate pot boil enough water to cook the noodles.
- When onions and carrots are soft add soy sauce, curry powder and low calorie sweetener. Cook for one minute.
- Add soft cheese and milk and stir to create a sauce. Close lid for one minute and then add the frozen king prawns.
- Keep cooking until prawns have defrosted and warmed up. If you have fresh coriander or parsley add some for extra colour and taste!
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Tuna Steak with Fennel in Milk: Op Trans Recipe
- Turkey Curry Stir-Fry, Dr Eva style
- Mini Homemade Burgers