A great way to serve hake.
- 6 x 6oz pieces of hake
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 oz irish mature cheddar grated
- 1 tblsp dijon mustard
- 4 tblsp cream
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas 4). Season fish with salt and freshly ground pepper. Arrange the fillets in a single layer in an ovenproof dish.
- Mix the grated cheese with the mustard and cream and spread carefully over the fish. It can be prepared ahead and refrigerated at this point.
- Cook in a preheated oven for about 12 to 15 minutes or until the fish is cooked and the top is golden and bubbly.
- Flash under the grill if necessary.
More by Peter Wyse:
- Roasted Marinated Loin of Lamb in Indian Spices, Dhal, Chana Masala and Banana Raita.
- Pesce di Mare - Seafood Salad
- Passion Fruit and Lemon Meringue Roulade Served with Passion Fruit Sauce