We all know how hard it to make sure our kids are eating some what healthily when we are not around. With this your kids won't be binning it or swapping it at school, and with this you'll know their eating it.
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 3 tblsp nutella
- 50 g walnuts
- 50 g cashew nuts
- 50 g organic soft cheese
- an avocado
- a banana
- 2 tsp fruit jam
- First you need to crush up your nuts peel and mash your avocado. Add to the nuts, now take the cheese and mix with nuts and avocado, easy so far and it get easier.
- Place tortilla on a flat surface and spread Nutella all over now put the avocado mixture along the centre of your wrap, next to that spread the jam.
- Take the banana and split and put on the avocado.
- Now all that's left to do is roll it, fold over the tortilla and cover mixture now pull it back towards you and roll, cut into 3 and eat and then make another one for your kids.
More by Richard Corrigan:
- Butter Poached Smoked Haddock with a German Potato Salad
- Roasted Corn on the Cob
- Rump Burger with Foccacia Bread and Chunky Chips