- tray of plastic chocolate moulds or 20 sweet cases
- 200 g chocolate (dark or milk good quality)
- 100 g white chocolate
- 2 floz double cream
- 1 orange rind
- 1 tblsp cointreau
- Polish the insides of the chocolate moulds with cotton wool, this make the chocolate shiny.
- Melt the dark chocolate and spoon a little into each mould, reserve a little for sealing the creams.
- Using a small brush, sweep the chocolate up the sides of the moulds to coat evenly and set aside and allow to set in a cool place.
- Melt the white chocolate, add the cream, Cointreau and the rind and whisk and allow to cool completely.
- Spoon the mixture into chocolate lined moulds and with the remaining chocolate, melt and spoon a little into each mould to seal.
- Leave the chocolate in a cool place not the fridge until set.
- To remove the moulds, gently press them out onto a cool surface.
- Place each chocolate into a foil sweet case.
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say