- Put the racks in a dish flesh-side up and make slashes into the flesh with a sharp knife to allow the flavours to penetrate.
- Mix the olive oil, mustard, garlic, rosemary and parsley together.
- Season well and rub the mixture onto the flesh to coat the lamb evenly.
- Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least an hour, or ideally all day.
- Heat the oven to 200 °C / 400°F /gas 6.
- Put the lamb in a roasting tin and cook for 15 to 25 minutes, depending on the size of the rack and how pink you like your lamb.
- Remove from the oven, cover with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving into cutlets and serving on warmed plates with some redcurrant, gin and mint sauce.
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say