- 225 g self-raising flour
- 400 g granulated sugar
- 75 g dessicated coconut
- 125 g porridge or rolled oats
- 225 g fruit mix
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 250 g butter or margarine
- Simply mix all the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, stir in the melted butter or margarine together with the beaten eggs, mix everything well and scrape it into a greased swiss roll tin.
- Press the mixture down evenly over the tin, and bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- Cut the crunchies and lift them out while still warm.