Refrigerate until needed and shake before use.
- 1 tblsp vinegar (either red wine, cider or sherry)
- 0.75 tblsp caster sugar
- 50 ml olive oil
- 100 ml sunflower oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- salt and pepper
- Place the sugar and vinegar in a small saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Pour into a Kilner jar along with the rest of the ingredients and shake well.
- Refrigerate until needed and shake before use.
More by Paul Flynn:
- Today: Paul Flynn's Lunchbox Ideas for Kids
- Today: Paul Flynn's Lamb Gigot Chops
- Lunch all Wrapped Up: Fresh Mackerel Wraps