Serve with rice.
- 4 chicken legs (jointed and skinned)
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 4 slices smokey bacon (diced)
- 12 button mushrooms (quartered)
- 2 tblsp sunflower oil
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 large carton cream
- 4 sprigs tarragon (chopped)
- 1 glass white wine
- ½ chicken stock cube (crumbled)
- salt and pepper
- Cook onion over low heat for 10 minutes then add the bacon and garlic.
- Add the chicken and white wine, cover and cook gently for 20 minutes.
- Add the crumbled stock cube, cream and mushrooms and cook for another 10 minutes before adding the tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Serve with rice.
More by Paul Flynn:
- Countdown to Pancake Tuesday: Paul Flynn's P'Cakes
- Chicken, Chorizo, smoked paprika cream: Today Show
- Soy Steamed Cod and Crisp Gingered Vegetables