This quick and simple salad makes a delightful dish.
- 2-3 chorizo sausages
- 1 tblsp oil
- 1 tblsp soy
- 200 g rocket
- 4 lemon slices (optional)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Soak the chorizo in hot water for 10 minutes to loosen the hard skin, then remove it with a knife.
- Slice the chorizo into small discs and place in a frying-pan with the olive oil over a medium heat until they are lightly crisp.
- Add the soy and cook for about one minutes and them remove from the heat.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the sausage and keep the pan juices.
- Place the rocket leaves on a plate and sprinkle the crispy chorizo on top.
- Drizzle some of the juices from the pan over the salad, season lightly and serve immediately with a wedge of lemon.