A healthy curry option from Dr Eva Orsmond.
- 1tsp olive oil
- 100 g onion (cut in quarters)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 150 g lamb loin chop (cut in medium size pieces)
- 200 g celeriac (cut in cubes)
- 100 g french beans
- 100 g broccoli
- ½ vegetable stock
- hot water from kettle
- soy sauce
- 5 ml madras curry powder
- Heat the oil and add the onion, crushed garlic, lamb cut in cubes and sprinkle the madras curry powder over.
- Start adding the rest of vegetables cut in cubes after you have left the curry powder to get activated in the heat for a minute. Add vegetable stock melted in 100ml hot water from kettle and the soy sauce.
- Let simmer until vegetables are cooked.
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Turkey Curry Stir-Fry, Dr Eva style
- Mini Homemade Burgers
- Chickpea Burgers with Cucumber Raita and Green Salad