Some spicy pork for a barbeque
- 6 pork chops
- 200 ml soy sauce
- 4 dessertspoo rice vinegar
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- dash of tabasco sauce
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 1 dessertspoon sesame oil
- 1 chopped chilli
- chopped ginger (1 inch)
- 1 dessertspoon of chopped coriander
- Whisk all ingredients for the marinade together.
- Pour over the pork chops and allow to rest for about half an hour.
- Remove pork from marinade.
- Barbecue on both sides and for 6-7 minutes or until nicely coated.
- During the cookery process, baste with the remaining marinade.
- When cooked it should be firm to the touch. Serve with basmati rice and green salad.