Try Richard Corrigan's delicious fish dish.
- 170 g wild turbot
- 2 oysters
- seaweed tapenade
- 200 g edible dulse seaweed
- 200 g green olives
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 g brunoise shallot
- 1 tblsp dijon mustard
- 5 anchovies
- Steam the Turbot for 6-7 minutes.
- Shuck the two Oysters.
- Finely chop the seaweed, Green olives, Anchovies and shallots together.
- Add the Dijon mustard and mix in the olive oil until you get a paste consistency.
- Finish with the lemon juice and salt and pepper.
More by Richard Corrigan:
- Butter Poached Smoked Haddock with a German Potato Salad
- Roasted Corn on the Cob
- Rump Burger with Foccacia Bread and Chunky Chips