This simple dessert for the barbecue is ideal.
- 4 bananas (peeled/sliced lengthways)
- 50 g brown sugar
- 50 g butter
- 50 g dark chocolate drops
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Get a medium sized square of tinfoil.
- Place banana in the centre and top with brown sugar, butter and dark chocolate drops.
- Close the tinfoil like an envelope so it’s sealed to keep all the flavours inside.
- Put on BBQ for 5 minutes. Remove from the BBQ and open with a scissors. At this stage, drop in the ice-cream and enjoy!
- Serve in tinfoil.
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Indulgent Chocolate Fondants: Kevin Dundon, Today
- Roasted Lamb Noisette, warmed tomato, pale ale
- Salmon Fillet, Chili Pesto: Today, Kevin Dundon