A delicious Asian-inspired fish dish from Martin Shanahan. Ask the fish monger to cut the monk fish at an angle so you get two to three pieces per person. Don't forget to ask him to remove the first and second vest.
- 200g of fish per person
- asian butter sauce:
- 125 g butter
- 2 tblsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2.5 cm fresh ginger, cut into julienned silvers
- 2 spring onions (shredded)
- a sprig of coriander (roughly chopped)
- Melt the butter and add the ginger, and sweet chilli sauce and warm through for two minutes. Keep warm until the fish is ready then add the chopped coriander and the spring onions and stir to mix through just before you serve.