Prepare a delicious lamb dish
- Put the racks in a dish flesh-side up and make slashes into the flesh with a sharp knife to allow the flavours to penetrate.
- Mix the olive oil, mustard, garlic, rosemary and parsley together.
- Season well and rub the mixture onto the flesh to coat the lamb evenly.
- Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least an hour, or ideally all day.
- Heat the oven to 200 °C / 400°F /gas 6.
- Put the lamb in a roasting tin and cook for 15 to 25 minutes, depending on the size of the rack and how pink you like your lamb.
- Remove from the oven, cover with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving into cutlets and serving on warmed plates with some redcurrant, gin and mint sauce.