- 12 sponge fingers
- 1 packet raspberry jelly
- 1 punnet cranberries (marinated in 1 shot of cointreau)
- 1 cup crème anglaise or custard
- chocolate shavings
- frosted cranberries
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- juice of 1 orange
- 1 tub mascarpone cheese
- Heat a saucepot, add orange juice, sugar, vanilla pod, cranberries, simmer for five minutes.
- Add more sugar if bitter. Flame with cointreau. Strain and leave to cool. Keep the liquid.
- Soak sponge in liquid. Layer in the bottom of dish/glass. Add jelly when cool and leave to set.
- Add cranberries, then custard, then mascarpone cheese.Sprinkle with chocolate shavings frosted cranberries.
- For the frosted cranberries:
- Dip cranberries in stock syrup (sweet syrup) and then roll in sugar.
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say