- 135 g red cabbage (shredded)
- 135 g white cabbage (shredded)
- 100 g carrot (shredded)
- 35 g finely sliced spring onion
- 25 g toasted sesame, pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- for the dressing:
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- 30 ml brown rice vinegar
- 1 tblsp agave syrup
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- pinch dried chilli flakes
- 5 g fresh coriander (finely chopped)
- pinch of sea salt
- Toss all the vegetables together with the seeds. In a small bowl whisk the dressing ingredients together. Add to the vegetables and toss very well.
- This salad will keep well refrigerated for 1 week.