- 4 banana's split in halve length ways
- 50 g butter
- 50 g light brown sugar
- pinch of ground ginger/cinnamon
- 250 ml fresh cream
- shot of cooking brandy
- strawberries to garnish
- On a hot large pan heat up the butter and when melted add the sugar.
- Stir and allow to cook for 2 mins or until little bubbles form on top, pull the mixture to one side of the pan and heat up the other side a little.
- Pour in the brandy and flame or ignite using a lighter and stir. Once the flame has gone out pour in the cream and stir allowing to thicken. Add the pinch of ginger/cinnamon. Now add the banana's and cook for 2 mins in the hot sauce.
- Place on a dessert plate and pour over some of the hot sauce.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries. Ice-cream can be added if desired.