- 1 lettuce
- 1 leg of chicken
- 1 lemon
- 2 red chillies
- 2 waxy potatoes
- 30 g feta cheese
- 1 scallion
- 3 black olives per person
- salt, black pepper
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 tub fromage frais
- pinch of paprika
- Bring some water to the boil with a picnh of salt, 1 chilli (split), and 1 crushed clove of garlic and reduce to simmer. Add the leg of chicken and leave until cooked (around 20-30 mins).
- Crush another clove of garlic and add this to the fromage frais with a little salt and pepper, the grated zest of one lemon and the juice of half the lemon plus a little chopped chilli.
- Boil the potatoes, cool and slice, then grill on a grill pan. Season to taste.
- Assemble the salad using the washed leaves, diced feta, chopped olives and the scallion cut diagonally. Do not dress until the last minute.
- Remove the chicken from the water and strip of all its flesh using a sharp knife.
- Mix the salad ingredients with the froamge frais dressing and place each portion in a bowl or plate. Arrange some of the chicken on top and surround with slices of grilled potato. Add a dollop of the dressing on top to serve and sprinkle with a little paprika.