- 100 ml rapeseed oil
- 15 ml white wine vinegar
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- 1 tblsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tblsp finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tblsp finely snipped chives
- 2 eggs
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To make the dressing, boil the eggs for 8 minutes (from room temperature) and peel when cool enough to handle.
- Blend the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, sugar and a little salt in a mini blender.
- Pour this into a small bowl and stir the lemon zest, parsley and chives through.
- Grate the egg yolk and white separately while still warm and stir them through to complete the dressing. Season to taste.