- 4 oz butter (soft)
- 4 oz light brown sugar
- 3 oz honey
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tsp baking power
- 1 tsp bread soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 8 oz plain flour
- 120 ml sour milk or buttermilk
- 4 large eating apples
- Cream butter, honey and sugar together until light and fluffy. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. Whisk in milk.
- Sift together all the dry ingredients. Add to the mixture. Peel and grate the apples. Fold in.
- Line a muffin tray with paper cases and fill to the top with the mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 25-30 mins.