Spice things up in the kitchen with these flavoured butter recipes.
- 2 lb salted butter
- 6 cloves garlic
- Allow the butter to soften at room temperature.
- Crush the garlic to a fine puree.
- Beat the garlic into the butter ensuring it is both evenly and well incorporated.
- Divide the mix between two separate bowls.
- For Seaweed and Lime Butter:
- For seaweed & lime butter add 1 heaped tablespoon of dried seaweed which has been ground to a fine powder in a coffee grinder and the zest of 1 whole lime.
- Mix well and roll into a cylinder shape in cling film.
- Refrigerate or freeze as required.
- Smoked Paprika, Orange and Rosemary Butter:
- For smoked paprika, orange and rosemary butter add 1 heaped tablespoon of smoked paprika, 1 teaspoon of chopped rosemary and the zest of 1 orange.
- Mix really well then roll in cling film and refrigerate or freeze as required.
More by Paul Flynn:
- Today: Paul Flynn's Lunchbox Ideas for Kids
- Today: Paul Flynn's Lamb Gigot Chops
- Lunch all Wrapped Up: Fresh Mackerel Wraps