Serve with crème fraiche, ice cream or whipped cream.
- 60 g good quality chocolate
- 60 g unsalted butter
- 20 g plain flour
- 20 g icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- handful crushed pecans
- 1 orange (grated zest)
- equipment: ramekins for serving
- Melt butter and chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Cream together the sugar and eggs.
- Add the flour.
- Add the chocolate and butter mix and place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Brush ramekins with melted butter.
- When the mix has slightly set spoon into ramekins.
- Cook in hot oven for 10-11 minutes.
- Serve with crème fraiche, ice cream or whipped cream.