A treat with leftovers.
- 100 ml apple juice
- 100 ml cream
- 150 g cheese scraps (goat's cheese, blue cheese, mature cheddar, parmesan etc.)
- Place the apple juice and cream in a pot and bring to the boil.
- Reduce slightly.
- Add the cheese which has been broken into small pieces.
- Whisk until the cheese has melted into the cream.
More by Paul Flynn:
- Lunch all Wrapped Up: Fresh Mackerel Wraps
- Pan Fried Monkfish, Creamy Brandade: Today show
- Bacon, onion, potato and sour cream tart/pizza