A treat with leftovers.
- 100 ml apple juice
- 100 ml cream
- 150 g cheese scraps (goat's cheese, blue cheese, mature cheddar, parmesan etc.)
- Place the apple juice and cream in a pot and bring to the boil.
- Reduce slightly.
- Add the cheese which has been broken into small pieces.
- Whisk until the cheese has melted into the cream.
More by Paul Flynn:
- Pancake Tuesday Countdown: Apple, pecan, ice-cream
- Countdown to Pancake Tuesday: Paul Flynn's P'Cakes
- Chicken, Chorizo, smoked paprika cream: Today Show