- 360 g goats cheese log (cut into 4 wheels)
- 60 g pistacho nuts raw (toast and crushed)
- 30 g squares of focaccia bread (x4)
- 80 g rocket leaves
- 60 ml warm honey
- 60 ml olive oil
- 40 g garlic butter
- 40 ml balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Toast the focaccia croute with garlic butter.
- Press the pistachio nuts onto the goats cheese wheels.
- Bake in the oven for 4-5 minutes untill warmed through.
- Divide the rocket leaves onto four plates and drizzle with balsamic glaze and olive oil place the goats cheese croute onto the rocket and drizzle the honey over the top.