- 1 tsp olive oil
- 50 g chopped leek (approx. 1/4 of a leek)
- 100 g grated carrot
- 200 g broccoli
- 1 tblsp soy sauce
- ¼ cube of fish stock (or vegetable stock)
- black pepper
- hot water from kettle
- 100 g salmon
- 50 g pasta penne (or other shape that you prefer)
- Wash leek very well and chop it coarsely. Peel carrot and grate it also coarsely. Wash broccoli and cut it in small florets
- Heat the oil preferably in a Teflon coated large saucepan that has a lid. Add the chopped vegetables when the oil is warm but not hot or smoking.
- Add hot water from the kettle if it feels that your vegetables start sticking or feel to dry
- Add your fish or vegetable stock and your soy sauce. Cover with lid and leave to simmer for approx. 10-15mins until vegetables are soft but not overcooked, “al dente”.
- Heat the water in a large saucepan (at least 5dl of water) and add the pasta in when the water is boiling
- Boil the pasta depending on cooking instructions until “al dente”. Drain and add to the vegetables when cooked.
- Add the barbecued salmon into the vegetable and pasta mixture. Mix well and serve.
Approx. 450 kcals