A quick and simple fish recipe ideal for a tasty family dinner.
- 175 g sea bass fillets (x4)
- large bunch of tarragon
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 4 tblsp lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a griddle pan or non-stick frying pan.
- Put on the sea bass, skin side down and cook for 3 minutes.
- Place a quarter of the tarragon on each fillet, pressing it into the fish.
- Turn the fish so that it's resting on the tarragon and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- To serve, drizzle the fillets with olive oil and lemon juice, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with the charred tarragon.