A sauce for steak with an Irish twist.
- 4 tomatoes (chopped into concasse - small dice without the seeds)
- 1 dessertspoon of freshly chopped coriander
- 1 shot of irish whiskey
- wosteshershire sauce
- 200 ml cream
- When you are finished cooking the steak retain the pan.
- Strain off as much fat as you can and then turn on the heat under the pan.
- Pour in the Irish Whiskey and allow it to flambé (be very careful at this stage as the flames will be quite high).
- Next add in the cream and reduce it a little.
- Add in the chopped coriander and the chopped tomatoes.
- Correct the seasoning and serve immediately.
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Fish and Chips with Minted Peas: Kevin Dundon
- Fiery Fajitas with Salsa: Kevin Dundon
- Indulgent Chocolate Fondants: Kevin Dundon, Today