Another great sauce for steak.
- 1 medium onion-sliced into very thin slices
- ½ glass of white wine
- 300 ml beef stock
- 1 dessertspoo soy sauce
- 1 tsp wosteshershire sauce
- When you are finished cooking the steak retain the pan.
- Strain off as much fat as you can and then turn on the heat under the pan.
- In a little butter fry off and begin to caramelise the onions until they have softened nicely.
- Add in all the liquids and allow mixture to come to the boil and boil for 5-6 minutes until the sauce has sufficiently reduced.
- Correct the seasoning and spoon over the beef fillet.
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Fragrant Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice
- Fish and Chips with Minted Peas: Kevin Dundon
- Fiery Fajitas with Salsa: Kevin Dundon