The perfect side dish for your Christmas dinner.
- 8 carrots
- 8 parsnips
- 1 tblsp butter
- 1 tblsp honey
- a little oil
- Cut the carrots and parsnips lengthways into even size pieces.
- Then in a hot frying pan drizzle some oil and add the carrots.
- Fry the carrots until golden brown.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter and drizzle with honey.
- Put in a pre-heated oven at 200°C for 6-10 minutes, depending on the size.
- Repeat the process with the parsnips.
More by Oliver Dunne:
- Ardsallagh Goat's Cheese and Beetroot Compote
- Pan Fried Plaice with Peas, Horseradish and Smoked Bacon
- Apple Tart Fine with Chantilly Cream and Butterscotch