Delicious soup ready in 10 minutes.
- 500 g frozen peas
- 50 g butter
- 2 small onions
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 l chicken stock
- Sweat the onions with the rosemary in the butter on a low heat until cooked but not coloured.
- Add the peas and cook for 2 minutes.
- Barely cover with stock and cook on a medium high heat for 10 minutes.
- Blitz with a blender and season to taste.
More by Paul Flynn:
- Pancake Tuesday Countdown: Apple, pecan, ice-cream
- Countdown to Pancake Tuesday: Paul Flynn's P'Cakes
- Chicken, Chorizo, smoked paprika cream: Today Show