Delicious soup ready in 10 minutes.
- 500 g frozen peas
- 50 g butter
- 2 small onions
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 l chicken stock
- Sweat the onions with the rosemary in the butter on a low heat until cooked but not coloured.
- Add the peas and cook for 2 minutes.
- Barely cover with stock and cook on a medium high heat for 10 minutes.
- Blitz with a blender and season to taste.
More by Paul Flynn:
- Today:Paul Flynn's Pork chops with bacon & cabbage
- Today: Paul Flynn's Lunchbox Ideas for Kids
- Today: Paul Flynn's Lamb Gigot Chops