A tasty fillet of fish on a bed of veggies.
- 200 g sea bass (1 fillet)
- 25 g white cabbage (cut into strips)
- 50 g carrot (approx. ½)
- 100 g tomato
- 100 g broccoli
- 75 g onion (approx. ½)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ a lemon
- soy sauce
- lemon pepper / lemon and pepper seasoning
- hot water from kettle
- Spray oil a hot non-stick pan. Place sea bass in pan, skin side down.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon over the sea bass and season with lemon pepper seasoning and soy sauce. Place lid on pan and leave to cook for approx 2 minutes.
- Spray oil a hot wok to be used for cooking the stir fry vegetables.
- Add sliced carrots, white cabbage, chopped broccoli, sliced onion, and finally sliced garlic to your wok.
- Pour in a small drop of water when vegetables start sticking to the wok. Place lid on and leave to cook.
- After two minutes turn over sea bass and leave to cook for a further minute.
- After one minute add sliced tomato and a splash of water. Turn off hob and leave to steam for a further minute.
- Dish up vegetables and serve with the sea bass and tomatoes.
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Tuna Steak with Fennel in Milk: Op Trans Recipe
- Turkey Curry Stir-Fry, Dr Eva style
- Mini Homemade Burgers