A gloriously light and healthy dish with a hint of Asian flavour.
- 1 tuna steak
- 2-3 drops of cooking oil
- a pinch of sea salt
- a hint of cracked black pepper
- 1 tblsp oyster sauce
- 3 spoons of soya sauce
- 2-3 drops of sesame oil
- 1 spoon of honey
- minced garlic
- few drops of vinegar
- Cut tuna into steaks and rub a small bit of cooking oil on either side.
- Season by sprinkling a pinch of salt on both sides and also a pinch of cracked black pepper and place on the grill.
- To cook the tuna steak medium-rare, cook it on the grill for 1½ - 2 minutes on each side depending on the thickness you cut the fish.
- Asian Glaze: Put a tablespoon of oyster sauce in a frying pan, then add 3 spoons of soya sauce, 1 spoon of sesame oil, 1 spoon of honey and a little bit of minced garlic. Mix them up and finally add a little drop of vinegar. Leave to sizzle for a few minutes before drizzling over tuna.
- Finish the dish by putting some salad on top of the steak.