- 75 g fillets of monkfish (x4)
- 2 tblsp curry spices
- 100 g white beans (soaked overnight in water)
- 40 g halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 crushed clove of garlic
- 50 g tomato sauce or tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp chopped oregano
- Toss the monkfish in the spices and brown it on both sides in a hot, oiled pan. Transfer to a roasting tray and bake in oven for 10 minutes at 180°C
- Remove and leave to rest. Cut in half.
- Cook the beans in seasoned water for 20 minutes until tender.
- Sweat the onions and garlic in a saucepan with a little olive oil.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and oregano, slowly simmer for 10 minutes. Add beans and cherry tomato.
- Simmer for a further 10 minutes and season.
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say