- for marinade:
- lemon (cut into chunks)
- ½ pack rosemary
- 2 bulbs garlic (cut across and broken up)
- 100 ml sunflower oil
- for lamb:
- 2 packs irish lamb loin chops
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pack garlic and cheese toasties (defrosted)
- for salad:
- ½ pack parsley, leaves only
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1cm chunks
- 2 pack cherry tomatoes (halved across)
- for dressing:
- 4 tblsp organic natural yogurt
- 2 tblsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- Mix the marinade ingredients together and add the lamb. Refrigerate for two hours.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- When you are ready to eat turn the grill on until it is hot. Mix the salad ingredients together and add the dressing.
- Season the lamb and cook under the grill for three minutes each side. Rest the meat for 1 minute and warm the garlic toasts under the grill. Serve with the salad and garlic toasties for a lovely summer lunch or supper.
Created for Aldi by FoodActive’s Garth McColgan.