Make a hearty fish pie to feed the family.
- 750 g mashed potatoes
- 450 g cooked, flaked cod or haddock
- 10 floz (to15) boiling milk
- 50 g butter
- 2 tblsp chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Boil and mash the potatoes and mix with the flaked fish.
- Add the butter and boiling milk gradually, beating well.
- Add the parsley and seasoning.
- Pile into a greased pie dish and brown in a hot oven.
- If you want, you can always hard-boil an egg or two, slice it and hoof it into the pie for a bit of added flavour!