A treat from Dr Eva Orsmond.
- 1 pear
- 2 squares of melted dark chocolate
- a drop of milk
- Peel one pear and remove the core.
- Cut in half and place on a baking tray on which you have placed a sheet of baking paper.
- Bake at 200°c for 10-15mins until soft and slightly brown.
- Melt 2 squares of dark chocolate in a microwave. To add a little more volume to the sauce add a drop of milk and heat up in a microwave for a few more seconds.
- Place the half pears on a plate and pour the chocolate sauce over.
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Turkey Curry Stir-Fry, Dr Eva style
- Mini Homemade Burgers
- Chickpea Burgers with Cucumber Raita and Green Salad