A creamy and tasty dish.
- 500 g pasta
- 50 g butter
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 3 shallots (finely chopped)
- 500 gbutton mushrooms (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 tblsp parsley (finely chopped)
- 150 ml white wine
- 200 ml crème fraiche
- Stir-fry the finely chopped shallots in the butter and oil over a medium heat until soft.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic, parsley and wine and stir-fry over a high heat for five minutes, when the mushrooms will be soft and most of the wine will have evaporated.
- Stir in the crème fraiche and bring up to boiling point. Put the cooked and drained pasta into heated soup bowls, divide the sauce over, and serve.