- 225 g lean minced beef
- ½ medium sized onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 dessertspoon cranberry sauce
- freshly chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Finely dice the onion and garlic and add it in with the meat. Add all the other ingredients and mix well to bind them together.
- Using some flour mould the meatballs into the desired shapes-as they are canapés they need only be quite small.
- Heat a large pan with a little oil and cook for 3-4 minutes on the pan or alternatively cook in the oven (190C/375F/Gas Mark 5) for 12-15 minutes to ensure that they are thoroughly cooked.