- 75 g flour
- 25 g icing sugar
- 30 g butter
- 150 g dark orange chocolate
- 75 g white chocolate
- 150g raspberries
- 3 passion fruit
- 3 egg yolks
- 45 g caster sugar
- Combine flour and butter and mix with hand until breadcrumb size. Add 1 egg yolk with combined. Chill for 30 minutes. Place in pastry tin and cook for 10 minutes.
- Melt dark chocolate in a Bain Marie. Once melted pour in boiling cream in 3 stages.
- Once incorporated whisk in 3 tsp of chilled butter. Pour into the pastry case and refrigerate until set.
- Place 50g sugar and 2 egg yolks in a Bain Marie.
- Whisk until thick and creamy
- Add melted white chocolate and 3 tbsp cream- incorporate and chill.
- Place raspberries in a saucepan with 40g sugar heat until bubbling and reduce. Strain
- Place passion fruit seeds and pulp in a saucepan with 40g sugar
- Heat until bubbling, strain and reduce to a syrup