- 1 fillet of hake
- 8 baby potatoes
- 8 green beans
- 4 each red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- 4 asparagus
- 4 slices of parma ham
- 1 lemon
- 6 sprigs of dill
- 1 l stock
- 100 ml olive oil
- 100 g butter
- 100 ml cream
- 100 ml white wine
For the hake
- Blend dill with butter with hand held blender.
- Drizzle hake fillet with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat pan and fry, 3-4 each side – depending on thickness of fillet.
- Towards the end of the frying time, reduce heat add dill butter.
Warm potato salad
- Boil potatoes 10-15 minutes (depending on size), strain and return to hob and allow to steam for 1 minute.
- Transfer to baking sheet and add butter, salt and pepper.
- Place in 200°C oven.
- Blanch french beans, refresh and chop in half.
- Half cherry tomatoes and season.
- Transfer French beans and cherry tomatoes to baking sheet and place in oven for 1 minute.
- Trim asparagus stems then blanch in water seasoned with lemon juice and then refresh.
- Drizzle spheres with olive oil and place on a hot griddle pan.
- Heat stock and add wine and a dash of cream to stabilise
- Just before serving complete dish whisk in a spoon of the dill butter to heated stock. Keep on a low heat.
- Assemble together and serve