Win a stay for two at The Cliff House Hotel
To celebrate the final fortnight of MasterChef Ireland we have an extra special online competition for viewers. You can be in with a chance of winning a midweek stay for two people, including a three-course dinner in the Michelin starred House Restaurant.
Regarded as one of the finest small, luxury five-star hotels in Ireland, The Cliff House Hotel is a 39-room Irish seaside boutique hotel in the traditional fishing village of Ardmore, Co. Waterford. The privately-owned hotel also features an intimate Irish destination spa as well as the only Michelin-starred restaurant in Ireland outside Dublin.
The building seems to defy gravity, clinging to a cliff on the south side of Ardmore Bay where there has long been a fishing village.
From sun-drenched terraces and private balconies it is possible to see Ardmore’s golden sands, lobster pots and dolphins that play out on the water. All the luxury rooms and suites are sea facing while many are interconnected to provide family-friendly configurations. The intimate destination spa, The Well, is also a key attraction.
A split-level, loft-style suites make one feel like they are staying in a chic private home. Ground floor living areas, accented with pieces from our collection of original 18th-century campaign furniture, have deep sofas, flat-screen TVs and cosy fireplaces.
Upstairs, rooms are defined by their Cliffside location, with floor-to-ceiling glass doors opening onto a large private veranda that’s large enough for lounging. A sense of nature fills the bathrooms, where huge stone baths and glass-sided showers ensure the ocean views and fresh sea air are always present.
Enjoy a three course dinner with us in our Michelin Star ‘House’ Restaurant during your stay. For more information about the hotel, it's restaurant or the surrounding area, log on to the Cliff House Hotel website.
For your chance to win this great prize, simply sign in below and answer the question that appears...
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
3. Information supplied to enter this competition will not be used for any other marketing purposes.
4. You must be 18 years of age or over to enter and provide a valid ROI delivery address. Employees of RTÉ, their immediate families and those directly related to them are not permitted to enter.
5. Start date: 06/12/2012
6. Closing date: Entries must be received by midnight on 19/12/2012.
7. The prizes is as follows: Overnight midweek accommodation in the Cliff Veranda Suite for two people and enjoy a three course dinner in the Michelin Starred ‘House’ Restaurant. The voucher is valid for Sunday to Thursday inclusive and expires on 1st June 2013. Menu will be as specified by the Promoter, restrictions may apply.
8. The winner will be randomly drawn, on Thursday 20th December. (under independent supervision) from the valid entries and announced thereafter at www.rte.ie/masterchef .The Winner will also be notified directly by telephone and email and will then need to respond to that email within 24hours of receipt, so we can arrange facilitation of the prize. If we do not receive a response within that timeframe, the prize will be awarded to the next entry drawn.
9. Delivery of prizes will be made within 14 days of contact with winner, subject to receipt of sufficient postal details.
10. The prize is non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative in part or in whole.
11. If the prizes prove unavailable or inappropriate for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute it for one of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of this promotion in the event or any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. If this occurs, all reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that participants are not disadvantaged.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the prize to the next entry drawn if they believe the deemed winning entry has won unfairly. This process may be repeated, as necessary, until a valid winner is found.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are for any reason whatsoever not received by the Promoter.
Competition is closed